DOE Gainful Employment Disclosures
Department of Labor’s O*NET Site:
http://online.onetcenter.org/crosswalk/ or click here for the direct link to Skincare Specialist. Please also find on this website the skills required for an Esthetician.
- Utah’s Wage Tables for Skincare Specialist here.
- Bureau of Labor website here
- College Navigator here
- DOPL requirments & licensening fees: www.dopl.utah.gov
- if you have a criminal record, please contact DOPL to verify requirement needed in order to obtain a license.
SOC Code: 39-5094.00 Skincare Specialist
CIP Code: 12.0409 Esthetician & Skincare, 12.0414 Master Esthetician
To Apply for Financial Aid Assistance: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Skinworks School Code: 038295
|Placement Rate using COE Standard 2016|
|On-time Completion Rate per Contract 2016|
|Licensure Rate using COE Standard (includes retakes) 2016|
Text Books: Below are the Text Books Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare uses in the Esthetician Program. The cost of the books and Skincare kit are included in the tuition, these would be your replacement cost.
- Milady Standard Estethetics: Fundamentals 10th Edition ISBN 1428318925 ($114.95)
- Milady Standard Estethetics: Fundamentals 10th Edition Workbook ISBN 1428318941 ($60.95)
- Milady Standard Estethetics: Advanced ISBN 9781428319752 ($122.95)
- Milady Standard Estethetics: Advanced Workbook ISBN 9781428319776 ($67.95)
- Dermalogica: The Book 4711-01 ($19.00)
In compliance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEOA) post-secondary customers can find valuable information in pricing, previous editions and alternate formats by visiting www.cengage.com/highered and searching by ISBN#, author, title or keyword for material in your areas of interest.
Important Plan & Policies
Please see important information above including our Health & Safety Plan as well as our Special Needs Accommodation Policy.
Campus Safety & Security
Police Reports of Service | January 1, 2015-December 31, 2015
|Abuse (Public Area: Nowell Circle not on Skinworks Property)||0|
|Arrest for violation of liquor and drug laws||0|
|Persons not arrested but referred for campus disciplinary action for liquor drug & weapons violations||0|
|Accident – Hit & Run||0|
|Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA)||0|
*The Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act (VAWA) is now a part of our annual Campus Safety Security Report. This act requires our institution to compile the statistics for all incidents of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking cases regarding women.
financial aid code of conduct
The Higher Education Opportunity Act conditions the eligibility of educational institutions to participate in Title IV programs on the development of and compliance with a code of conduct prohibiting conflicts of interest for its financial aid personnel [HEOA § 487(a)(25)]. Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare employees are required to comply with this code of conduct.
- Conflicts of interest are prohibited with respect to the loans
- Revenue sharing arrangements are prohibited with any lender.
- The solicitation or acceptance of gifts from a lender, guarantor or servicer is prohibited by anyone with responsibilities with respect to education loans at Skinworks.
- Receipt of any fees, payments or other financial benefits for consulting services are prohibited by anyone with responsibilities with respect to education loans.
- The assignment of a first-time borrower’s loan to a particular lender is prohibited and Skinworks is required to certify and not delay certification of any loan regardless of the lender or guaranty agency the borrower selects.
- The acceptance of any funds to be used for private education loans in exchange for Skinworks providing concessions to the private lender is prohibited.
- Skinworks is prohibited from accepting assistance from any lender. Skinworks may, however, accept professional development training for its financial aid administrators, counseling, financial literacy, and debt management materials from lenders.
- Any employee with responsibilities with respect to financial assistance at Skinworks who serves on an advisory board or commission of a lender or guarantor may not accept anything of value from the lender or guarantor except reimbursement for the reasonable expenses of serving on the board or commission.