Have you ever considered going back to school but keep finding reasons to put it off? Skinworks School of Advanced Skin Care has the solution for you!
Our flex schedules make the prospect of becoming a licensed esthetician possible!
Esthetics is a fast-growing field with huge earning potential, and now it’s more accessible than ever before.
What is a Flex Schedule?
Flex schedules are the solution to the “I want to go to school, but I don’t have enough time” conundrum.
Many students struggle with the ability to balance work with class schedules, or family obligations. Highlights of the Flex schedules at Skinworks include:
- Free nights AND weekends
- 30 hours of class time completed per week
- Basics complete in 4.5 months
Who Will Flex Schedules Help?
The bigger question is who can’t these schedules help? Unlike other schools that have one option for set class schedules, Skinworks has carefully crafted these options to make education possible for anyone who is interested in the field of esthetics, skincare, and wellness.
People who will benefit from our scheduling options include:
- Licensed Stylists currently in the industry who need weekends free, and are interested in adding to their skill set.
- Parents who are interested in gaining a different or extra source of income but are limited on time.
- People with full time jobs who need to be able to work some during the week.
Flex Schedule A:
- 3 days per week
- 10 hours a day
Flex Schedule B:
- 4 days a week
- 8 hours a day
Both options make it possible to clock at least 30 hours of training a week without sacrificing your nights or weekends!
Are you interested in taking a step towards your professional success?
Call SKINWORKS School of Advanced Skincare and see what we can do to help you make your career dreams come true.