SKINWORKS IS HIRING!
Skinworks is searching for that passionate person, someone who loves the industry as much as we do, and wants to share it with others!
Skinworks is hiring for theory & practical positions. These positions are perfect for someone who wants to share their knowledge with eager-to-learn students. Enjoy our boutique spa atmosphere, our business minded curriculum, and hard working students. This position requires a great knowledge of (but not limited to) eyelash extensions, laser services, and body waxing, including brazilians.
KEY THINGS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
1) Passion for this amazing industry
2) Organization skills
3) Drive to help others succeed
Info for Esthetics Instructor License can be found at: https://dopl.utah.gov/cosmo/cosmo_instuctor_application.pdf
1) Lots of LOVE from students!
2) Majority of spa services comped, extreme discounts on others!
3) Health Insurance available for 30+ hours!
4) PTO, earned per hour, from day one! Increases every year!
5) Matched IRA up to 3% for employees making over $5000 a year (part-time too!)
6) Discounts on Professional Product!
Please send resume, through the above link. Please explain in your cover letter ONE of the following:
a) Your most rewarding client experience
b) Your biggest achievement as an Esthetician
c) Your inspiration in pursuing a career on the education side of Esthetics
Skinworks is an Esthetics School specializing in holistic and medical master esthetics. We offer a well-rounded education, and have been graduating amazing Estheticians since 1995. Skinworks has a student spa to give our students that experience, which allows our students to flow effortlessly into their career, check out our google reviews, see first hand on how much our clients love our students! for more information on Skinworks, go to www.skinworks.edu.
Ideal Candidate may have previously worked as: laser technician – waxoligist – aesthetician – esthetician – skin care instructor – skincare representative – esthetics instructor – medical spa esthetician- master esthetician
- Esthetics Instructor license, may be obtained with at least 1000 hours in the field & a Utah Master Esthetician License
- Success in the field, and must understand goal setting and numbers
All shifts require attendance at our monthly staff meetings, 3rd Monday of the month (unless otherwise posted), 9:30-10:30
8:45 AM-5:00 PM
4:45 PM-10:30 PM
8:45 AM-5:00 PM