Any student over 17 years* of age indicating interest in attending Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare (for any program offered) will have the opportunity to meet with an admissions representative to discuss the esthetic’s program along with a tour of the facilities. The student will then complete their contracts with the Admissions Representative if the student certifies the following:
- The student is a high school graduate or
- has a High School Equivalency, such as a GED or other equivalency recognized by the state.
- College Academic Transcript showing attainment of an Associate’s Degree or Higher
- A copy of state or US Government issued Identification
- A social security card and/or a permanent residency card.
- The contract requires a $100.00 non-refundable and non-transferable application fee.
* If the student is under 18, the student’s parent or guardian is required to be at all meetings, and signature is required on all documents. Skinworks also requires the student to fill out the The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Skinworks will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Skinworks does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
Skinworks will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
*Click below for our Full Admissions Policy
Skinworks requires signed proof of hours completed from a state licensed accredited school, Skinworks cannot transfer International hours at this time. It is preferred that hours have been completed within the last 24 months, unless documentation proves work in the field of esthetics. A consultation with an instructor is required for positioning in the correct course of study. A placement exam may also be required at the instructor’s discretion. This also applies to students who have their Basic license from a cosmetology program and wish to complete the Master Esthetics program.
Student will work with our Financial Aid & Admissions Office. Please see the full transfer policy below in regard to transferring programs within the institution.
Consultation with an Advisor is required. Please schedule a meeting with an advisor to go over verified hours and grades. All remaining fees must be paid for the transfer to be completed.
*Click below for our Full Transfer Policy