CONSUMER INFO DISCLOSURES
Department of Labor’s O*NET Site:
http://online.onetcenter.org/crosswalk/ or click here for the direct link to Skincare Specialist. Please also find on this website the skills required for an Esthetician.
- Utah’s Wage Tables for Skincare Specialist here.
- Bureau of Labor website here
- College Navigator here
- DOPL requirments & licensening fees: www.dopl.utah.gov
- if you have a criminal record, please contact DOPL to verify requirement needed in order to obtain a license.
SOC Code: 39-5094.00 Skincare Specialist
CIP Code: 12.0409 Esthetician & Skincare, 12.0414 Master Esthetician
To Apply for Financial Aid Assistance: https://fafsa.ed.gov/
Skinworks School Code: 038295
financial aid code of conduct
The Higher Education Opportunity Act conditions the eligibility of educational institutions to participate in Title IV programs on the development of and compliance with a code of conduct prohibiting conflicts of interest for its financial aid personnel [HEOA § 487(a)(25)]. Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare employees are required to comply with this code of conduct.
- Conflicts of interest are prohibited with respect to the loans
- Revenue sharing arrangements are prohibited with any lender.
- The solicitation or acceptance of gifts from a lender, guarantor or servicer is prohibited by anyone with responsibilities with respect to education loans at Skinworks.
- Receipt of any fees, payments or other financial benefits for consulting services are prohibited by anyone with responsibilities with respect to education loans.
- The assignment of a first-time borrower’s loan to a particular lender is prohibited and Skinworks is required to certify and not delay certification of any loan regardless of the lender or guaranty agency the borrower selects.
- The acceptance of any funds to be used for private education loans in exchange for Skinworks providing concessions to the private lender is prohibited.
- Skinworks is prohibited from accepting assistance from any lender. Skinworks may, however, accept professional development training for its financial aid administrators, counseling, financial literacy, and debt management materials from lenders.
- Any employee with responsibilities with respect to financial assistance at Skinworks who serves on an advisory board or commission of a lender or guarantor may not accept anything of value from the lender or guarantor except reimbursement for the reasonable expenses of serving on the board or commission.
Net Price Calculator