QUESTIONS/CONCERNS PLEASE CALL THE SCHOOL AT (801) 530-0001
FOR EMERGENCY RESPONSE:
Natalie Parkin, Skinworks Owner
Dr. Lisa Morris, Medical Director
To protect your investment and gain the longest wear from your eyelash extensions, it is important to care for them properly. Lash extensions are attached to the natural lash, and can remain in place until the natural lash falls out.
- Be gentle. Avoid rubbing your eyes, tugging or scrubbing eye area.
- Use water-based cosmetics.
- Avoid glycol or oil-based cosmetics, mascaras, creams or makeup removers which can interfere with adhesive.
- Avoid waterproof mascara.
- Minimize use of mascara, and if desired use only on lower lashes or lash tips.
- Use a cotton swab to carefully remove eye makeup.
- “Pat” eye area dry after showering or cleansing. Do not rub.
- Schedule a “fill” approximately ever 4-6 weeks or as needed. Fills are defined as 15 lashes or less on each eye.
Lash extensions are most appropriate for those who want a naturally glamorous look that requires minimal makeup. Results cannot be guaranteed when incompatible cosmetics are used ,or excess wear damages bonding.
Info regarding Skinworks and our eyelash extensions
Due to Skinworks being a school we like to inform you that eyelash extensions are a learned art. We discount our lashes as a school more that 50% from licensed professionals for this reason. The student doing your lashes is in education mode, because of this they may not last as long as a licensed professional. We thank you for allowing our student to practice on you and as always want to make sure that you have a pleasant experience. If for any reason you have problems with your lashes please contact the instructor that is working within 48 hours to reschedule a time for you to come in so we may touch up or remove your extensions for you.